ASP 68: Ben Krueger on Why Authors Need to Podcast
The medium of podcasting and the personal nature of it, the relationship you build with your listeners and the relationship they have with you – they could be just sitting there, chuckling and listening… there’s nothing like that.
– Marc Maron
Steve and Barrie talk with Ben Krueger, the Podcast Educator and founder of Cashflow Podcasting, about the importance of podcasting for authors and how it can help grow book-based businesses.
His company uses ab innovative process for authors and thought leaders to host a podcast of their own in just a few hours of their time per month.
Ben spends his time educating thought leaders & authors about using podcasting as an effective growth, marketing and authority tool. He’s a world traveler, outdoor sports junkie and he’s here today to share his proven approach for growing authority and influence through podcasting!
Questions Answered in this Episode:
- How can an author tell if podcasting is the right channel for them?
- Why podcasting? Why now?
- What can podcasting do for you and your author business?
- What types of podcasts are working right now for authors?
- How do I land new client with a podcast?
- What’s the RIGHT way to do a Call To Action from a podcast so people actually take action?
- What are the first action steps to starting a podcast of your own?
- What are common stopping points, traps or ways podcasts fail that our listeners can avoid?
- How can CashFlow Podcasting’s Podcast Launch Program help authors?
Got a book idea but don’t know where to start?
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!