ASP 59: Honoree Corder on Why You Must Write a Book
“Here’s the thing: The book that will most change your life is the book you write.”
– Seth Godin
Honorée Corder is the author of 20 books, including You Must Write a Book, Vision to Reality, and Prosperity for Writers. Honorée coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income.
In a previous episode with Honoree, she shared how she how an author can prosper as a writer. Today, Steve and Barrie reconnect with Honoree Corder to talk about the importance of professionals publishing their own books and what it can do to boost their authority, brand, and business.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Honoree’s latest book, You Must Write a Book, can help professionals boost their business
- The importance of creating multiple streams of income and specific examples
- Why every professional should write a book
- The four corners of a professionally published book
- Honoree’s method of “Crafting Your Book”
- The importance of writing every day
- Tips for crafting a fabulous title for a book and why it’s critical
- The book launch strategy that Honoree uses
- What to do when you’re afraid to write your own book or don’t think your ideas are good enough
Important Links and Mentions:
Books by Honoree Corder:
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group. Head over to Mastermind.pub.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!