ASP 72: Damon Courtney on Book Funnel and Advance Review Copies
“It’s a dangerous thing, putting your thoughts out there. You step into the river of words, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien
Damon Courtney is a self-published fantasy author. He is the creator of BookFunnel, a great tool that helps authors improve the deliverability of books.
Damon came up with the idea for BookFunnel after realizing how convoluted the process of making your book free is on various platforms.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Damon’s self-publishing background
- What BookFunnel is and how it helps authors reach more readers and grow email lists
- How BookFunnel makes it easier for your readers to get free ebooks
- Review copies and why you need to send them
- The different features of BookFunnel and how you can use them to learn more about your audience, sell more books and make better business decisions
- BookFunnel pricing and what plan works for you
- Future plans for BookFunnel
Important Links and Mentions:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!