ASP 66: Lessons Learned from Launch of Declutter Your Mind
“Most of us wouldn’t cook an entree for the first time without following a recipe, and having a marketing plan for your book can make the difference between success and falling flat.”
– Paula Krapf
Steve and Barrie share the lessons they learned launching the third book in their Declutter Series, Declutter Your Mind. The first book in the series is 10 Minute Declutter about decluttering your home, and the second book, 10 Minute Digital Declutter, is about decluttering your digital devices.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Declutter Your Mind exceeded expectations and the importance of consistency
- Marketing strategies Steve used for the launch of Declutter Your Mind
- Estimate of what the three books in the series bring in each month in income
- Marketing lessons Steve learned from the launch of The Miracle Morning for Writers that he used for the launch of Declutter Your Mind
- Ad campaigns strategies used for the Declutter series
- Future book marketing plans for the Declutter Series
- Series Stacking and why authorpreneurs should consider it
- Other marketing recommendations for authorpreneurs
Important Links and Mentions:
- 10-Minute Declutter
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter
- Declutter Your Mind
- The Miracle Morning for Writers
- ASP 49: 9 Strategies Used to Launch The Miracle Morning for Writers
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!