ASP 58: ToDoist and Getting Things Done with Your Author Business
“If you want to be more productive, you need to be master of your minutes.”
– Crystal Paine
Publishing a book involves a large number of small steps, so you need a process for managing it all.
In this episode Steve and Barrie discuss the Getting Things Done method and how authors can use the app and the GTD system to streamline their writing and business.
Steve also shares how he uses ToDoist to manage the many steps of the self-publishing process.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to manage all of the small steps of self-publishing a book so you can systematize the process
- The lowdown Getting Things Done method
- How to use checklists to systemize your self-publishing business
- How to use Authority.pub’s Bestseller Checklist
- The checklist trick Steve uses to increase his productivity
- Tips on how to manage life outside the time-consuming self-publishing process
- How to stay on top of important dates and deadlines
Important links and mentions:
Streamline your self-publishing business:
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!