“I don’t know about you, but I’m wired for networking and co-laboring. I love team-work and prefer joint projects over flying solo.”
– Frank Viola
Steve and Barrie talk about co-authoring and how it works. Most authors spend a lot of time writing by themselves. Co-authoring is a great way to share the workload and make the entire publishing process faster, especially for independent authors.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Steve and Barrie’s experience with co-authoring books, including their writing and editing process and books planned for 2017
- The benefits and downsides of co-authoring
- Steps to take to ensure co-authorship success
- How to handle copyright and book income and other formal agreements
- How to decide whose name appears first on the cover
Important Links and Mentions:
Books Steve and Barrie co-authored:
Books Steve and Rebecca Livermore co-authored:
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!