ASP 60: Canva and Designing Eye-Catching Marketing Images
“Creativity is magical, but is not magic.”
– Charles Lamb
Learn how to use Canva.com to create eye-catching images and other design projects without needing to spend a ton of money. Barrie shares how she uses the design app to create social media images, lead magnets, slide decks and workbooks.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What Canva is and how to use it
- How authors and blogger can use Canva to create eye-catching images
- What to do when you just don’t have any idea where to begin with a design
- The different kinds of designs and projects you can create on Canva
- Social media images
- Lead magnets
- Slide decks
- The advantages and disadvantages of using Canva for ebook covers
Important links and mentions:
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!