“Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once.”
— Stephen King
Barrie has written and published two books in a series of three on the topic of emotional abuse. Today, she answers questions to teach other self-published authors how to leverage blog content into several great income streams.
Barrie also shares some of her experiences in creating a successful course and how it helps reach many more people and add another stream of income.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What made Barrie decide to write on the topic of emotional abuse
- Why Barrie decided to write a book even after a successful course
- How and why Barrie decided to write a series and how she determined what specific topics to write about in each book
- The current Amazon rankings of Barrie’s Emotional Abuse Breakthrough books
Important Links and Mentions:
Emotional Abuse Breakthrough Series:
- Emotional Abuse Breakthrough: How to Speak Up, Set Boundaries, and Break the Cycle of Manipulation and Control with Your Abusive Partner
It is for women and men in marriages or love relationships to help them understand emotional abuse, why it happens, how to manage or stop it, and how to make decisions about whether to stay or leave the relationship
- Emotional Abuse Breakthrough Scripts: 107 Empowering Responses and Boundaries To Use With Your Abuser
Barrie wanted to drill down to an even more specific issue victims of abuse have, which is knowing how to respond in abusive situations and arguments.
- Signs of Emotional Abuse (Upcoming book in the series)
The last book goes back to the original blog post and the interest from those who question whether or not they are in an abusive situation.
Want to write a bestselling book series?
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!