ASP 76: How to Use Facebook Groups to Build Raving Fans and Readers
“Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by the accidents of time, or place, or circumstances, are brought into closer connection with you.”
– St. Augustine
Learn how to start and grow an engaged Facebook group with Steve and Barrie as they discuss the different ways a Facebook group can help self-published authors.
Questions Answered in this Episode
- What exactly is a Facebook group?
- How do you create a Facebook group?
- What are the different privacy option settings for a Facebook group?
- What are the pros and cons of each type of group?
- Why should authors consider having a Facebook group?
- How should you manage your Facebook group?
- What should you do if the group grows really large?
- How should you choose the name of your Facebook group?
- How many Facebook groups should you have?
Important Links and Mentions:
- “Add Group”
- ASP 53: Hal Elrod on Turning Your Book into a Massive Community
- ASP 19: 50,000 Likes on an Author Facebook Page (The Step-by-Step Strategy)
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group. Head over to Mastermind.pub.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!