ASP 77: Matthew Turner on How to Run a Free Paperback Campaign
“For it is in giving that we receive.”
– St. Francis of Assisi
Steve interviews Matthew Turner, an author and storyteller who works with entrepreneurs, founders and creative thinkers build thriving businesses that light a fire within them.
After interviewing 163 authority figures, Matthew’s unearthed how successful people overcome failure and adversity, not only ensuring they don’t ruin their livelihood but form the basis of their greatest idea yet.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Matthew shares his stories and the work he does with Turndog
- Matthew’s fiction and nonfiction books
- All about free paperback campaigns and how it can help self-published authors
- The purpose of a free paperback campaign
- Having affiliate partners involved in the give-away
- Shipping process and costs: challenges and lessons learned
- Promotion of free books
- The overall cost of a free paperback campaign
Important Links and Mentions:
- Turndog website
- The Successful Mistake
- Email Matt: [email protected]
- Matthew’s helpful Facebook post about his Free Paperback Campaign
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!