ASP 62: A Strategy to Convert Readers into Email Subscribers
“A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.”
– Ramsay Leimenstoll
For the next few episodes, Steve and Barrie will be sharing their current book marketing strategies and the new ones they’re testing. Today’s episode will focus on a strategy that Steve is building out for his next books.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Steve’s current email marketing strategies and how he plans to test new ones
- Possible solutions (and corresponding risks) to the following challenges:
- Using various lead magnets instead of just one
- Figuring out a way to start conversations with new readers
- Creating targeted campaigns
- Converting readers to email subscribers
- Lessons learned from Pat Flynn’s book, “Will It Fly”
- How to manage the risk of putting multiple links within a book
- Lessons learned from creating paid or free courses for readers
- How to enhance the reader experience with bonus material
Important Links and Mentions:
- Will It Fly? by Pat Flynn
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!