ASP 82: Patrick King on Turning Your Books into a Course
“One of the most important areas we can develop as professionals is competence in accessing and sharing knowledge.”
– Connie Malamed
Patrick King is a self-published author, dating coach, and consultant. He recently launched a course based on his books.
Patrick shares his experience with turning book content into an online course that sells in his second interview with Barrie and Steve.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What Patrick has been up to the past six months since his first ASP interview
- New platforms that can help increase book sales
- How to turn book content in to a course
- What tools and software to use put together a course
- How to promote an online course
- Patrick’s plans for 2017
Important Links and Mentions:
- ASP 048: Patrick King on Copywriting and Book Title Strategies for Authors
- Wishlist Membership Software
- Optimize Press
- AMS Ads
- Noise Trade
- BookBub Partners
- Deadline Funnel
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group. Head over to Mastermind.pub.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!