If the title “how to write better” caught your eye, I’m guessing you’d like to get more enthusiastic reactions to your writing.
Do you catch yourself looking at your number of book reviews and wondering how many people actually read your stuff to the end?
You’re not alone.
Fortunately, you can learn how to write better than you do now. I hope you’ll follow the steps in this article to transform your writing from cluttered to captivating.
Your readers will love you for it.
- How to Write Better Books
- How to Write Better Articles
- 1. Read great content.
- 2. Write every day (at least a little).
- 3. Keep a journal.
- 4. Exercise your other muscles.
- 5. Eat a brain-loving diet.
- 6. Respect your writing time and space (and ask others to do the same).
- 7. Get a rhythm going.
- 8. Get your daily quiet time.
- 9. Get your subconscious mind on your A team.
- 10. Make connections.
- 11. Join writing groups on social media & take an active role.
- 12. Check out the Hemingway app.
- 13. Did you spell-check that?
- 14. Try an online writing course.
- 15. Find a good critique partner.
- Books to Help You Write Better
- Did you find any value from our tips on how to write better?
- Would you mind sharing some love?