Do you ever find yourself thinking, “I have not motivation to write today?”
If you’re looking at a blank page and wondering how to get motivated to write, help has arrived. We’ve been there, too. It’s not fun.
But once you learn effective ways to have writing motivation, you’ll have the tools you need to tackle any new writing project and get into creative flow faster than you ever thought possible.
So, enjoy the following tips for writing motivation, and get back to creating like the mad, unstoppable genius you know you are.
In this post, you’ll learn to:
- Cultivate the right mindset to get inspired to write.
- How to enjoy writing without self-judgment.
- Determine your optimal writing time.
- Prepare yourself and your space before you write.
- Use positive affirmations to reinforce your writing motivation.
- Set up an accountability and reward system to reinforce a daily writing habit.