ASP 67: An Analysis of Amazon Prime Reading for Authors
“The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.”
– Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
Steve and Barrie talk about how the latest Amazon program for customers, Prime Reading, and what it means for self-published authors. Steve also shares his experience about being approached by Amazon to have his book Habit Stacking included in Prime Reading.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
- What is Prime Reading exactly?
- How much does it cost and what do you get as a Prime member?
- How is Prime different from Kindle Unlimited?
- How can your books be a part of the Prime Reading library? (Steve
- How does an author get paid through Prime Reading?
- What are your bottom line feelings about Prime Reading as an author — is it worth it?
Important Links and Mentions
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!