ASP 78: Debbie Drum on Automating Your Book Reviews
Get your FREE Self-Publishing Checklist! Click here to download the exact guide we used to sell over one million books.
“A bad review is like baking a cake with all the best ingredients and having someone sit on it.”
– Danielle Steele
Debbie has been publishing books and digital products since 2010. She makes a full-time income from home by creating and marketing awesome content online. Debbie loves helping authors marketers get more exposure for their business. She is also a productivity junkie!
Today, she talks with Steve and Barrie about Book Review Targeter and how it helps authors find reviewers easier and faster.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Debbie’s background and how she got into self-publishing
- Why reviews are important and how they impact book sales
- How Amazon is dealing with fake reviews
- How to deal with negative reviews
- The quick and effective way of getting good, but honest reviews for your books
- How to reach out to potential reviewers
- How the software Debbie developed makes the process of contacting potential reviewers easier
Important Links and Mentions:
- Check out Debbie Drum’s software Book Review Targeter
- Attend Debbie’s Free Webinar: How To Build An Army of People Selling Your Book For You Non-Stop, 24/7 and FOREVER
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group. Head over to Mastermind.pub.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!