What gets measured, gets managed.
– Peter Drucker
Steve and Barrie talk with Jesse Lakes from GeniusLinks and discuss how the tool can help authors determine what works for book-based businesses and sell more books.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
- What is Genius Links and how can it help authors sell more books?
- What is the value of tracking links?
- How do customers register on the different Amazon sites?
- Is GeniusLinks only good for Amazon? Can be used with other sites?
Important Links and Mentions:
Turn your idea into a bestselling book!
Download your free copy of The Bestseller Checklist at APChecklist.com. Learn the 46 steps we personally follow when self-publishing our bestsellers.
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!