ASP 69: How to Get Quality Reviews
If you like a book you read, tell someone. If you hate it, tell em harder.
– J.D. Mader
Reviews are essential to the success of your book. It is the first thing readers look at after the title, description, and book cover.
In this episode, Steve and Barrie discuss the ways authors can get quality reviews using their author platforms and social media and even their existing books and connections.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
- Why is it so important for authors to get reviews for their books?
- How can we make it easier for readers to feel compelled to write reviews?
- What are some ways authors can leverage their own networks to get reviews?
- How can you use social media to get reviews?
- How can other authors and bloggers help you get quality reviews?
- Where do you find top Amazon reviewers and how do you ask for a review?
- How can you leverage your existing books to get reviews?
- How can a Facebook group help you get reviews?
- How can you leverage your platform, if you have one, to get reviews?
- Your First $1,000
- Direct Link to Review your book:
https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=(Insert Book’s ASIN here)Example: Review Link for Declutter Your Mind
- Book Review Targeter
- Choosy Bookworm
- Miracle Morning community
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!