“To be successful and grow your business and revenues, you must match the way you market your products with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.”
– Brian Halligan
Continuing the discussion from the last podcast, Steve and Barrie talk about the importance of creating a book funnel for each title in your book catalog.
In this episode, Steve discusses a strategy that is not so dependent on Amazon for book marketing and traffic.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What a book funnel is and why you should have one for each title
- How to set up a book funnel, including:
- How to create and set up free downloads
- How to create membership sites
- How to create download pages
- What an autoresponder sequence is and why it is the “golden” part of the funnel.
- The different types of emails authors should consider sending their list:
- Free content
- Promote ebook
- Links to other versions
- Review requests
- Promote similar books
- Affiliate promotions
Important Links and Mentions:
Looking for a supportive community of writers and authors?
Be an Authority and join the Authority Self-Publishing Facebook group.
Thanks for Listening to ASP!
We appreciate you taking the time to listen to the Authority Self-Publishing show.
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please do one (or all) of the following:
- Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
- Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
- Go over to iTunes or Stitcher to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out ASP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode!