Book marketing is a phrase that’s sure to get an author’s attention, mostly because the avalanche of conflicting information about book promotion makes it hard to know just how to market your book.
What will the most successful authors be doing to market their books in 2020?
Ultimately, you want to be one of those authors who know how to increase book sales through focused and consistent action. You want clear, reliable advice on how to advertise your book so you earn far more than you spend.
We hear you. And helping authors create and sell more books is basically our whole thing. So, let’s dive in.
- Book Marketing Mindset
- 37 of the Best Book Marketing Tips To Increase Books Sales
- 10 Launch Week Ideas To Market a Book
- 1. Promote your book on your website.
- 2. Promote your book with a professional cover design.
- 3. Make sure your book description sizzles!
- 4. Reach out to your email subscribers.
- 5. Send forth your launch team!
- 6. Get as many reviews as possible for your Amazon sales page.
- 7. Run an Amazon Marketing Services ad campaign.
- 8. Create promotional materials and share them.
- 9. Do sharing swaps
- 10. Pay others to share your book (or help you share it).
- Free Book Marketing
- 1. Social Media Book Marketing
- 2. Free Book Promotions
- 3. Your Book’s Interior
- 4. Blog Tours
- 5. Promote Your Book On Your Website
- 6. Author Events
- 7. Author Meet-Ups
- 8. Local, In-Person Networking Opportunities
- 9. Online Author Events
- 10. Free My Book Progress Plugin (for WordPress)
- 11. Free My Book Table Plugin (also for WordPress).
- 12. Relevant Podcast Interviews
- 13. Fan Reviews on Your Facebook Author Page
- 14. Facebook Videos
- 15. Facebook Live Q & A about Your Book
- 16. Start weekly Twitter chats with readers.
- 17. Leave thoughtful comments on other blogs.
- 18. Use Quora to your advantage
- 19. Ask local stores to carry paperback copies of your book.
- 20. Create a relevant video series
- Paid Book Marketing